Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 2.6.32
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 2 will now be using version 2.6.32. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.
Summary of the updates
- Added "Interactive Camera" to the Redshift RenderView.
- Added commonly used Redshift Materials to the shelf.
- Fixed issues related to rendering Maya Fluids, particle orientation, XGen IGS motion blur, and XGen IGS density masks.
- Fixed bug in baking file output logic that resulted in AOV output files for different objects overwriting each other even when using the <object> tag.
- Fixed bug that prevented IC and Photon cache files from saving to absolute paths.
For 3ds Max:
- Added target light support.
- Introduced the Ctrl keyboard modifier for creating square portal lights and rectangular area lights.
- The Render button in Redshift Render View now renders the current frame only.
- Fixed various issues with animated object visibility.
- Extended the allowed range of contribution scales for RS lights.
- Extended the allowed range of hue/saturation/exposure adjustments for RS Dome Light.
For Cinema 4D:
- Addressed crash issues, UI glitches, and gamma-related problems.
- Fixed issues related to MoGraph attribute changes, Environment shader orientation, and the ShaderGraph editor.
- Corrected the gamma for direct AOVs saved in a Multi-Part EXR under certain conditions.
- Introduced a new "-f" option in the HScript "Redshift_version" command to get additional information about the plugin.
- Added support for SOP nodes as references for mesh lights, allowing mesh lights' base meshes to be extracted from OBJ or SOP nodes.
- Fixed issues related to enabling/disabling subnet OBJ nodes, Altus license failure, and DOF CoC radius.
- Enabled the "Open the RenderView Window Without Rendering" option by default.
- Addressed matching between the Mantra and Redshift DOF effect and added an "Enable Legacy DOF Technique" option.
- Fixed several crashes related to objects with NaN attributes.
General Improvements and Fixes (All):
- Material 'friendly' names are now exported in proxies for Cryptomatte.
- Fixed issues related to VDB color channels, Depth AOV, portal lighting, bump mapping, ray-traced SSS, and hidden AOVs in multi-layer EXRs saved from the RV.
- Added support for UV channels as a source for noise seed in the RSNoise shader.