Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 2.6.36
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 2 will now be using version 2.6.36. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.6
Summary of the updates
- Fixed a bug that caused the plugin to incorrectly think a render was already in progress after cancelling an IPR session during scene translation.
- Fixed various bugs related to Redshift-specific MEL overrides missing for Maya 2019, including the renderable camera issue in render globals.
For Cinema 4D:
- Added support for Ornatrix.
- Addressed an issue during IPR where changes from certain camera-mapped projections would not always be reflected.
- Addressed an issue with cloners in R20, where template geometry that was initially invisible during a sequence would remain invisible under certain conditions.
- Added support for Houdini 17.0.506 and dropped support for Houdini 17.0.352.
- Fixed a crash issue if an instancer object is enabled for particles rendering.
General Improvements and Fixes (All):
- In RenderView, fixed issues related to shortcuts not saving, LUT editbox not updating when the LUT file was updated, and mouse wheel scrolling affecting slider values in the PostFX tab.