Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 2.6.51
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 2 will now be using version 2.6.51. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.6
Summary of the updates
- Added support for Maya 2020.
- Fixed an issue that would cause XGen to not update correctly.
- Fixed an issue where meshes would appear at the incorrect frame when deformation blur was enabled.
- Fixed a crash caused by Curve Sets when deformation blur is enabled.
For 3ds Max:
- Fixed an issue where IPR rendering continuously resets after being initiated.
- Fixed an issue with drag-and-drop for the default map in RS Multi-Map.
- Fixed an issue where buttons in RS Material Switch UI operate on the wrong slot.
- Expanded the UI range for PuzzleMatte IDs up to 65535 to address potential UI errors.
- Honor the Motion Blur "enabled" option for particle systems.
For Cinema 4D:
- Addressed an issue leading to a hang in the TurbulenceFD simulation window.
- Addressed an issue with substance conversion in C4D R21.115.
- Added support for Houdini versions H18.0.287 and H17.5.460.
- Dropped support for Houdini versions H16.0.736 and H17.5.360.
- Fixed a critical RenderView performance issue while working with H17.5.425 and H18.0.
- Fixed a crash on exit that could be related to the corruption of the RenderView preferences file.
- Addressed the unsupported linking of float outputs to float3 inputs in the shader nodes.
- Golaem procedural code updated to support the latest GolaemCache node parameters related to Redshift.
- The cryptomatte node name IDs are now created using the full scenegraph paths to support assets with the same shape name.
- XGen procedural updated to support the warning and stats level parameters and custom frame timing.
- Addressed the wrong rendering of location nodes inside the instance source groups.
- Added some texture parameters to the RSLight shader to support lights texturing in GafferThree.
- The RS_SNAPSHOT_DIR and RS_PRESET_DIR environment variables updated to REDSHIFT_SNAPSHOT_DIR and REDSHIFT_PRESET_DIR to be consistent with other Redshift environment variables.
- Fixed an issue where color correction wasn't being applied to AOVs correctly.
- Fixed a crash on C4D when changing the zoom in IPR mode with a region render.
General Improvements and Fixes (All):
- Now properly respecting the "Randomize pattern on Each frame" being OFF when using dual-pass Altus, which can produce more stable results with animations.
- Fixed an issue where camera offset was not properly used for out-of-frustum tessellation.
- Fixed an issue where an empty comment in a .cube LUT would adversely affect the loading of the LUT. Also fixed a couple of other issues that could produce crashes or wrong results when loading linear or 3DL LUTs.