Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 3.5.08.
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 3.5 will now be using version 3.5.08. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.
Earlier versions will be processed using Redshift versions 2.6.56 and 3.0.67, respectively.
Summary of the updates
- Fixed an issue where shader networks that had connections to components of colors, UVs, etc., weren't rendering correctly.
- Motion Vector AOVs are now calculated correctly.
- Addressed a problem where extensions weren't being sampled at the correct time when the frame rate was not 24fps.
- Added support for Cinema 4D 2023.
- Added support for the native OCIO color management in Cinema 4D 2023.
- Added support for Puzzle Matte multi-passes.
- Fixed a few small issues in EXR layered names for ObjectPosition.
- Added support for Custom AOVs.
General (All Supported Software):
- Re-enabled the Background and Emission AOVs for matte surfaces that show the environment (disabled since 3.0.20 due to a limitation).
- New Standard Material refraction alpha and refraction puzzle-matte are now correct and consistent between IPR and bucket mode.
- Fixed a crash that could occur during the texture upload stage after updating only geometry.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.5.07 that would knock out diffuse back face lighting when the front face diffuse color is black.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.5.05 that could cause bucket vs progressive differences for RS Material and RS Skin using multi-layered SSS.
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.5.00 that would cause refractions to be very dim or black when the roughness value is very close to 0.
- Added support for material stacking and the procedural texture projections in the Texture/Material tag for all versions of the plugin. Existing scenes will maintain their original look automatically via new compatibility options in the render settings.
- Improved the Magic Bullet Looks integration, allowing the last beauty AOV to be forwarded to MBL for previewing when opening from the RenderView.
- Addressed an issue where opening some Redshift assets from the Asset Browser would cause the Feedback Display to appear with scene upgrade warnings.
- Addressed an issue where the Geometry Only viewport filter would not affect Redshift lights.