Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 3.5.16.
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 3.5 will now be using version 3.5.16. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.
Earlier versions will be processed using Redshift versions 2.6.56 and 3.0.67, respectively.
Summary of the updates
- Added support for Maya 2024 on Windows (macOS and Linux support coming in 3.5.17).
- Extended the Fisheye FOV range to 360 degrees.
- Fixed a bug that previously hindered xgen rendering on macOS and Linux.
- Enhanced Redshift Camera Attributes modifier with camera effects and backplate support.
- Improved IPR stability by reducing unnecessary restarts when modifying camera settings.
- Deprecated global effects like Redshift Bokeh, Lens Distortion, and Camera Effects.
- Addressed various issues, including fatal assertions during material previews and interactivity in IPR when using procedural projections.
- Added support for Houdini 19.5.640 and discontinued support for 19.5.534.
- Enhanced features like the RS Proxies exclusion lists, op: and opdef: textures, and more.
- Improved Redshift USD MaterialBuilder tab menu and camera color correction curves.
- Fixed problems related to Alembic procedural time offsets and RenderView crashes.
- Added support for Solaris 19.5.640 and introduced the Redshift RenderVars LOP node.
- Improved support for opdef: referenced assets and resolved various issues.
- Fixed issues related to Physical Sky linked Sunlight.
- Added support for Deformation Blur.
- Fixed crashes during rendering objects with fewer deformation samples and improved support for tangents-based shading effects.
CPU and Real-Time (RT):
- Improved system memory resource management and temporal convergence for less noise during camera movement.
- Fixed bugs related to ghosting, slow convergence, denoiser blurring, and antialiasing quality.
General (All Supported Software):
- Improved support for UV inputs in Ramp shaders.
- Enhanced random walk SSS precision for distant objects.
- Fixed issues with tessellation, portal lights, Altus dual-pass, denoising, and GPU device settings.