Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 3.5.19.
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 3.5 will now be using version 3.5.19. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.
Earlier versions will be processed using Redshift versions 2.6.56 and 3.0.67, respectively.
Summary of the updates
- General Updates:
- Added support for CPU with AVX2 support.
- Updated Intel Embree to version 4.1.0.
- Added support for nested projection nodes in materials.
- Extended MatCap shader with scale, rotation, and coordinate space parameters.
- Fixed compatibility issues between Linux/MacOS and Windows platforms for proxies.
- Addressed a bug where the brick shader didn't use the alternative color on Vega GPUs.
- Fixed an OSL bug related to the trace() function.
- Resolved an old bug causing incorrect normals for instanced point cloud sphere primitives.
- Fixed support for Maya 2024/macOS on Apple Silicon hardware.
- Added support for global optical camera parameters.
- Fixed incorrect tone mapping defaults in optical camera parameters.
- Added localization for Japanese and Simplified Chinese.
- Various improvements and fixes, including procedural projections, cloners, and material conversions.
- Added support for Houdini 19.5.682 and 19.5.716.
- Enhanced batch rendering options and Alembic procedural support.
- Fixed issues with light position updates and RenderView color picker.
- Added support for Solaris 19.5.682 and 19.5.716.
- Added features like asset picking in the viewport and color temperature support for textured lights.
- Added support for light instancing and various related features.
- Fixed issues with the RS Ramp node and added support for User Data Attributes.
- Improved stability and added support for transforming alembic assets.