Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 3.0.64.
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 3 will now be using version 3.0.64. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.
For Redshift 2 the latest release version 2.6.56 is used.
Summary of the updates
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.0.62 that caused deformation blur to be disabled at render time.
- Fixed a bug where very narrow shutter durations can cause an invalid number of motion blur steps to be used.
- Fixed an issue in Redshift Light Lister where contribution scales could not exceed 1.0.
- Fixed an issue where caustics are always enabled for meshes scattered with Forest Pack.
- Addressed an issue with the visibility of the light manipulators.
- Fixed a texture reset problem in the dome lights.
- Fixed a problem in the USDPreviewSurface that affected some of the Solaris test objects.
- Added an option that allows disabling the export of 'tangents' when they are not necessary.
- Added the ability to export isolated objects with Hair particle systems to RS proxy.
- Fixed an issue where bucket indicators were not in the correct location when the pixel aspect was changed.
General (All Supported Software):
- Now using OptiX 7.4 (previously 7.2).
- Fixed a specular halo artifact (introduced in 3.0.63) on delta lights with 'soft shadows' enabled, using the new technique.
- Fixed a bug (introduced in 3.0.63) that could produce incorrect lighting on volumes with directional lights that have 'soft shadows' enabled.
- Revamped Redshift's motion blur technology for volume grids.
- Fixed a random GPU crash when rendering in IPR.