Render4you Redshift Render Farm has rolled out an update, bringing its Redshift version up to 3.0.65.
Please be aware that all tasks utilizing Redshift release 3 will now be using version 3.0.65. If you require a different version for your specific needs, we are happy to provide you with a custom version.
For Redshift 2 the latest release version 2.6.56 is used.
Summary of the updates
- The Beauty pass' output filename always uses the standard output filename prefix.
- The <renderPass> token and its aliases are correctly substituted in output filenames.
- OSL shaders using the "colorspace" widget for parameters now display their GUI correctly in the Attribute Editor/Hypershade.
- The <other> light group is no longer output when using the <renderLayer> token in a beauty AOV pass with no light groups in the scene.
- Loading of legacy scenes will only upgrade the first RedshiftOptions node even when many others exist in the scene.
- Multiple uses of <LightGroup> in the output filename are now supported.
- Fixed a performance issue that affected shaderball rendering.
- Fixed an unwanted IPR refresh event while diving inside OBJ nodes.
- Fixed a crash while rendering volume objects including zero-size grids.
- Fixed a problem in the cryptomatte files compression format (must be zip1).
- Fixed a problem with the GLEW lib version in Linux.
General (All Supported Software):
- Increased some limits so that Redshift's legacy ray tracer doesn't fail on high-VRAM GPUs when NVLink is enabled.
- Fixed a recently introduced bug that could cause random texture glitching on GPUs with lots of memory, a bug introduced in 3.0.64.